Shop Full Sized Mattresses Online
AmazonBasics Conscious Series Cool-Touch Rayon Bamboo Mattress Protector - Full
AmazonBasics Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Ventilated for
AmazonBasics Down-Alternative Gusseted Mattress Bed Topper Pad with 2-Inch Memory
AmazonBasics Down-Alternative Gusseted Mattress Bed Topper Pad with 4-Inch Memory
AmazonBasics Down-Alternative Mattress Topper Pad with Microfiber Shell - Full
AmazonBasics Goose-Down-Alternative Mattress Topper Pad with Cotton Shell - Full
AmazonBasics Hypoallergenic Waterproof Fitted Mattress Protector Cover - Full
AmazonBasics Premium Foldable Mattress Foundation/Box Spring with Steel Slats and
How to Buy the Best Full Size Mattress for Your Bedroom
Size & Dimensions
Since buying a mattress is not a cheap endeavor, it is important to understand how to choose the correct one for you. When customers ask themselves what are the dimensions of a full size mattress, most are probably checking to see just how much bigger than a twin a full mattress really is. The size of a full size mattress rests at 54 inches in width by 75 inches in length, a full 15 inches wider than a standard twin. Full size mattress dimensions offer a single sleeper additional space while still not entirely infringing upon room dimensions. Depending on the style desired, full mattress dimensions include a height of up to 13 inches, or more.
Common Questions About Measurements
- Question :How wide is a standard full size mattress? Answer: 54 inches wide or 137.16 centimeters (cm)
- Question :How long is a standard full size mattress? Answer: 75 inches long, or 190.5 centimeters (cm)
Our collection of full mattresses also feature nationally recognized brands, such as Sealy and Serta, and a variety of different styles. Each full size mattress in our selection is designed to satisfy the unique preferences of customers when it comes to sleeping. You can review the kinds of styles available below. We offer full size mattresses under $300, $200, and $100 to fit your bugdet.
Choosing a Style or Comfort Level
- Plush or "medium-level" mattresses.
- Ultra Plush - very soft and conforming.
- Firm - think "added support" often through innerspring.
- Extra Firm - the firmest there is; great for back pain.
- Pillow Top - thin layer of padding on top.
- Euro Top - for orthopedic support.