1 of 2

Sold by

retailer logo

Cooling Lilac Queen Shams

Enter location for stock & shipping information


If you're looking for a pillow cover that will shake things up, these cooling pillow cases from PureCare may just do the trick. Constructed from a blend of 60% bamboo and 40% cotton fibers, this cooling pillowcase offers maximum breathability and comfort. The case has a zipper closure and is machine washable. Say goodbye to the night sweats with these silky bamboo cooling pillow shams. If you're a hot sleeper, you need this product. Order yours from Slumberland today. Or, stop in at your local Slumberland Furniture showroom and check out our thousands of feet of bedding. | Cooling Lilac Queen Shams | Pair of Cooling Pillow Shams, Reversible: Bamboo to Tencel/Frio, Cool to the touch; Moisture wicking, One side made from 60% Bamboo and 40% Cotton, The other made from 60% Tencel Lyocell and 40% Frio Nylon Mica


Dimensions24"W x 34"D x 1"H

Slumberland focuses on what matters most – friends, family, and a healthy home. Its mission is to improve the lives of its customers by working with honesty, integrity, and respect. Slumberland takes pride in providing customers with products that have a pivotal part in their lives. From a mattress that gives you a restful night’s sleep to the sofa you relax on with your family, Slumberland Furniture is here to connect you to the products you and your family need.

More from Slumberland Furniture