Shop by Color: Indigo Furniture
Whether you want to focus on this dark blue color in your palette or use it to enhance your layout, indigo furniture and accents are a lovely addition to home interiors as well as patios. Couches and chairs in navy upholstery balance furnishings in warmer hues, while cobalt decor adds depth and dimension in lighter color schemes. More
Siesta Key Driftwood 5 Pc 72 in. Rectangle Outdoor Dining Set with Indigo Cushions
Siesta Key Driftwood 7 Pc 72 in. Rectangle Outdoor Dining Set with Indigo Cushions
Beautyrest Senna Electric Blanket Plush Throws-Secure Comfort Technology-Oversized 60" X
Amazonbasics Molded Carpet & Rubber Commercial Scraper Entrance Mat Parquet
Designing Layouts with Indigo Furniture
Create the foundation of your living room layout with indigo chairs and sofas. Choose from a variety of seating in styles ranging from classic to contemporary, and pair them with decor in neutral, cool, or warm colors. Popular choices include:
- Sofas: Plush, button-tufted navy sofas offer a more traditional look, while modern dark blue couches with track arms and block feet give your living room a streamlined, minimalist vibe.
- Futons: Clever, versatile navy futons offer more bang for your buck. Add dark blue convertible sofas to the family room, guest bedroom, or a kids' room for extra seating that folds out into a mattress for overnight guests.
- Sectionals: Indigo corner sectionals give you more open floor space in smaller living rooms, while modular dark sapphire sets let you rearrange your layout if you have square footage to spare.
- Recliners: Kick back and relax with cozy recliners in deep navy, slate, and other cool dark blue hues. Look for manual rocker recliners or power-assisted models to find the perfect fit for your needs.
- Chairs: Select gorgeous patterned indigo accent chairs to bring new colors into your layout or opt for solid navy swivel seats to complete your living room furniture set.
Decorating with Dark Blue Outdoor Decor
If you want to bring this color outside, browse for indigo dining sets and seating for porches and decks. Natural wicker rectangle tables and coordinating side chairs topped with navy cushions offer a breezy, beachy setting for open-air meals. Meanwhile, driftwood beige and indigo loveseats, armchairs, and ottomans deliver a coastal vibe suitable for relaxing weekends as well as entertaining.
Introducing Indigo Accents into Your Color Palette
Deep blue tones are easy to bring into most color schemes. If your living room palette is neutral heavy with white, beige or gray, cobalt faux fur toss pillows add a cooler hue as well as texture to your design. In colorful boho-chic rooms, consider royal blue batik-inspired print rugs to balance against red and orange decor.
Indigo comforters and duvets bring harmony to bedroom furniture with warmer finishes like cherry or mahogany, too. In ivory cottage or off-white contemporary layouts, dark blue quilts offer a striking contrast. You can also coordinate a cool color scheme in bathrooms with slate or navy bathmats arranged in front of the tub.