Pantone Color Descriptions
- With the calming color of Riverside, you’ll be sure to make your room a sanctuary. Add a sofa to make your room an escape after a long day.
- A pop of color is necessary for any room. A Spicy Mustard armchair can give off a sense of class while maintaining a modern feel.
- With Airy Blue, your home will gain a sense of lightness and freedom. Fill any room with serenity when you add accents of this soft color.
- Warm Taupe isn’t only pleasing to the eye, but it adds a feeling of stability to your home. A sofa in this timeless shade is perfect for a sophisticated home.
- Bodacious is that bold color you’d use in a room to make a statement. Incorporating this in vibrant color combinations says that you’re not afraid to try something different.
- For a neutral shade with a modern spin, look to Sharkskin. This color goes with any fall color, and has a sleek, classic tone.
- Potter’s Clay is a shade with a strong foundation. This earth tone would look outstanding on throw pillows with other fall colors.
- Aurora Red is warm, sensual and pleasing to the eye. Add a rug of this shade in a room that needs a little more warmth.
- This dustier rose-toned pink adds warmth to the room without being too bold. Add accents of this to give off the feeling of being welcomed into a room.
- To add elegance throughout the home, try Lush Meadow. This shade is rich and sophisticated; accents of this will elevate the class of any room.