Inspired Engineering. Architectural elements converge to deliver a contemporary classic in the Tobin cocktail table. A unique, gridded construction is used on the sides to add visual interest and stability to the design, and the inlaid glass top continues the airy, open feel. A solid center shelf and base add space for additional storage or display, giving this piece form and function. Finished in a rich merlot, this modern table exudes pure sophistication.
Poplar Solids and Birch Veneers
• Modern and stylish, this table adds sophistication to the simplicity of contemporary design
• The tabletop provides extra serving space when entertaining guests
• The dual, solid wood shelves provide extra space for display or storage
• Done in a merlot finish, the sides are slightly rounded in an interesting contrast to the gridded, straight lines
• The glass top inlay contributes to the overall feeling of openness
• W. Wipe with a damp, clean cloth, then buff immediately with a dry, soft cloth