Members Only. Though the origins of the chesterfield design that inspires the Marquette Chocolate sofa are a bit hazy, one thing is for sure: this style that has been favored by gentlemen's clubs and royalty alike is here to stay. Roll arms that match the height of the sofa's back are the marks of a true chesterfield, and are often accompanied by deep button tufting that, here, looks resplendent against the brown bonded leather.
• Detailed double-needle accent stitching
• Luxurious bonded leather and button tufting details
• Three reversible seat cushions add life and durability.
• Turned wooded feet in a stunningly rich finish
• Spot clean using a mild, water- and detergent-free solvent (like Carbona) or dry cleaning product (like Dryel). (Code S)
• Feather-wrapped, high-density foam core, with built-in pocket coil spring support
• Two solid-colored toss pillows and two accent pillows are included
• Long-lasting 8.5-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs
• 100% bonded leather