Members Only. Though the origins of the chesterfield design that inspires the Marquette Beige sofa are a bit hazy, one thing is for sure: this style that has been favored by gentlemen's clubs and royalty alike is here to stay. Roll arms that match the height of the sofa's back are the marks of a true chesterfield, and, as seen with this piece, are often accompanied by deep button tufting that adds sink-in allure.
• Turned wooded feet in a stunningly rich finish
• Timeless, neutral color palette
• Three reversible seat cushions add life and durability.
• Luxurious diamond button tufting
• Spot clean using a mild, water- and detergent-free solvent (like Carbona) or dry cleaning product (like Dryel). (Code S)
• Feather-wrapped, high-density foam core, with built-in pocket coil spring support
• 53% polyester, 47% linen
• Sofa includes two plaid and two calligraphy-print accent pillows
• Long-lasting 8.5-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs